cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Login Page timing out

Re: [cat-users] Login Page timing out

  • From: stefan.winter AT restena.lu
  • To: "Triona.Ryan" <Triona.Ryan AT ul.ie>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Login Page timing out
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:11:36 +0100

I am trying to sign up to create an account to try out this CAT Tool but the page is timing out. Thanks.

Thanks for reporting this. There is a problem regarding IPv6 routing with the hosting company that houses https://802.1x-config.org . The tool tried to contact Google Accounts using IPv6 and thus failed.

I have temporarily deleted the IPv6 address on the interface, which makes Google Auth work again. I'm looking for a better solution.

You can go ahead and try now.