cat-users - [cat-users] eduroam username as SAML attribute for enduser CAT

[cat-users] eduroam username as SAML attribute for enduser CAT

  • From: Simon Lundström <simlu AT su.se>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] eduroam username as SAML attribute for enduser CAT
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:53:25 +0200

Hi!

It would be awesome if there was an option for CAT which made the
eduroam CAT landing page (<https://cat.eduroam.org/?idp=175> in our
case) require WebSSO login via eduGAIN.

With this we could e.g. release an attribute which contains the eduroam
username to be used for the CAT installers/configs.

In our case the username is post-fixed with an sub-type and realm.

BR,
- Simon

Simon Lundström
Section for Infrastructure

IT Services
Stockholm University
SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

www.su.se/it

  • [cat-users] eduroam username as SAML attribute for enduser CAT, Simon Lundström, 10/24/2014