cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Incorrect link on CAT website

Re: [cat-users] Incorrect link on CAT website

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: "Hyndman, Dylan" <dylan.hyndman AT cumbria.ac.uk>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Incorrect link on CAT website
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 12:37:11 +0200

Hi Dylan,
There must be an error in the helpdesk URL that you have entered into the database. The URL can be set up on two levels: IdP-wide settings and Profile settings. The profile settings override the IdP settings, so possibly the error is on the profile level.

Since you only have one profile I suggest deleting the Pofile level setting for the helpdesk and just leave the IdP level one.
If this is not a problem, then please let me know off-list

Tomasz