cat-users - [cat-users] eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT) - installer for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

[cat-users] eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT) - installer for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

  • From: "Harvie, George" <GHarvie AT qmu.ac.uk>
  • To: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT) - installer for Mac OS X Snow Leopard
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 10:13:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

We have lots of students who have Apple Mac OS X Snow leopard.  Is there an installer available for this?

We do not have this option when we login to the installer page – see below

Selected institution: Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh select another

IdP Logo

Select the user group

Eduroam configuration for staff of Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.

If you encounter problems, then you can obtain direct assistance from you home organisation at:

WWW:

http://www.qmu.ac.uk/it/

email:

ishelpdesk AT qmu.ac.uk

tel:

0131 474 0000

Your local administrator has specified that this user group should be supported locally.
When you click Continue this support page will be opened in a new window/tab.
Continue

Choose an installer to download

microsoft Device

MS Windows 8, 8.1

MS Windows 7

MS Windows Vista

MS Windows XP SP3

apple Device

Apple Mac OS X Mavericks

Apple Mac OS X Mountain Lion

Apple Mac OS X Lion

Apple iOS mobile devices

linux Device

Linux

Many thanks

George

George Harvie
Systems Librarian
Queen Margaret University
Queen Margaret University Drive
Musselburgh, Edinburgh
EH21 6UU

Tel: 0131 474 0000  (VoIP system, when prompted state name)

email: gharvie AT qmu.ac.uk

ASSIST – SelfService portal page http://intranet.qmu.ac.uk/sites/assist/default.aspx

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a registered charity: Scottish Charity Number SC002750.