cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Informazione

Re: [cat-users] Informazione

  • From: Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk>
  • To: <francesca.calvi AT imati.cnr.it>, <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Informazione
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 08:30:13 +0100

Hi

This is an international and therefore is run in English language.

Regarding instructions for administration in eduroam CAT and how to define a profile, have you read the eduroamCAT admin documents and watched the eduroam CAT video?

Most of our admins seem to work through the system fine so wondering which aspects of the profile and the UX aren't working for you (this is useful feedback as we are trying to make the tool as easy to use as possible - though my request for simple TCS detection was not taken up :/ )

alan