cat-users - Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

  • From: Jesse Martinich <martinicj AT sou.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 08:40:41 -0700

I am trying to manage the IdP for Southern Oregon University but I cannot figure out how to log in. It is not in the list of IdP's found here:
http://cat.eduroam.org/admin/

Thanks,
Jesse

Jesse Martinich | Systems Administrator
Southern Oregon University
martinicj AT sou.edu | 541-552-8424

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 9:44 AM, eduroam CAT Invitation System <monitor AT eduroam.org> wrote:
Hello,

a eduroam operator has invited you to manage the future IdP  "Southern
Oregon University" (US). To enlist as an administrator for that IdP,
please click on the following link:

http://cat.eduroam.org/admin/action_enrollment.php?token=cb6fbf306f74f441ba689a73cf6cbe7d9a6f6ed8c63d76d94f6c9e32fae330883fa1c154cb9908e3

If clicking the link doesn't work, you can also go to the eduroam CAT
Administrator Interface at

http://cat.eduroam.org/admin/

and enter the invitation token
    cb6fbf306f74f441ba689a73cf6cbe7d9a6f6ed8c63d76d94f6c9e32fae330883fa1c154cb9908e3
manually. Please do not reply to this email, it is a send-only address.

We wish you a lot of fun with the eduroam CAT.

Sincerely,

Your friendly folks from eduroam Operations