cat-users - [cat-users] University of Brighton: MS Windows 8.8.1 - exe install error

[cat-users] University of Brighton: MS Windows 8.8.1 - exe install error

  • From: Rob Jefford <R.Jefford AT brighton.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Cc: Ken Skinner <K.E.Skinner AT brighton.ac.uk>, David Rickard <D.J.Rickard AT brighton.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [cat-users] University of Brighton: MS Windows 8.8.1 - exe install error
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 12:14:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi

I have a Samsung 900X notebook running on Windows 8 x64 and I have attempted to install the MS Windows 8,8.1 eduroam-w8-UoB.exe and I get the following error messages:

·         Installation error cert-0.crt

·         Installation error cert-1.crt

I have also attempted installing the CA Root certificates and radius certificate independently and this has made no difference.

The laptop is running Comodo antivirus software.

Please can you help or advise on a workaround?

Kind Regards

ROB

Technical Manager
School of Health Professions
+ 44 (0)1273 643694 (t)
+ 44 (0)1273 643652 (f)
r.jefford AT brighton.ac.uk

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail