cat-users - Re: [cat-users] IdP "Haagse Hogeschool" (NL) not available

Re: [cat-users] IdP "Haagse Hogeschool" (NL) not available

  • From: Paul Dekkers <paul.dekkers AT surfnet.nl>
  • To: "Landmeter, B." <b.landmeter AT hhs.nl>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] IdP "Haagse Hogeschool" (NL) not available
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:54:18 +0100

Hi Ben,

The invite I sent is to register your organization via an IdP, be it social (facebook, google, ...) or your own. Then you can configure CAT for your users: they'll never need to log in (so in that perspective the IdP you use to manage CAT doesn't matter).

SURFconext has an opt-in policy for eduGAIN; so without participating in eduGAIN you can only use the invite I sent via a google or facebook, linkedin, twitter. If you want your IdP to be in the eduGAIN list, you should contact surfconext-beheer AT surfnet.nl to get this done. (By the time you have that, you probably need a new invite from me ;-))

Regards,
Paul