cat-users - [cat-users] Enrol for Eduroam CAT

[cat-users] Enrol for Eduroam CAT

  • From: Terry Pinel <T.Pinel AT uel.ac.uk>
  • To: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Enrol for Eduroam CAT
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 11:42:08 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Terry Pinel and I work for the University of East London within the Network Infrastructure Team.

The University currently participates in Eduroam but are experiencing issues with some users connecting to the Wireless Network on and off campus. I’ve been asked to investigate in enrolling  the University to Eduroam CAT in order to develop a tool for our users.

I would be grateful for any information to begin Eduroam CAT enrolment process.

Regards

Terry