cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Can I remove the eduroam-TKIP profile from the installer?

Re: [cat-users] Can I remove the eduroam-TKIP profile from the installer?

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Kieran Denton <kdenton AT brookes.ac.uk>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Can I remove the eduroam-TKIP profile from the installer?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 12:39:52 +0100

 deletion of the configuration profile is something that we have on the TODO list.
Tomasz

W dniu 2013-11-20 12:28, Kieran Denton pisze:
Hi Tomasz,

For us that would be great!  But is there a way we can specify our own SSID's that we would like to remove when running the tool?

Our users connect to another SSID called "connect@" with a redirect to download the tool, they then need to delete this SSID manually after running the tool to allow their laptop to connect to Eduroam.

Thanks,
Kieran