cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Aarhus Universitet CAT to set up eduraom

Re: [cat-users] Aarhus Universitet CAT to set up eduraom

  • From: Ole Frendved Hansen <olef AT dtu.dk>
  • To: Rasmus Vinge <rvinge AT science.au.dk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, "eduroam-deic \(AIT\)" <eduroam AT deic.dk>, Michael Glad <glad AT science.au.dk>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Aarhus Universitet CAT to set up eduraom
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 08:26:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US

Hello Rasmus,

We at DeIC are able to make accounts ready for you.
I will configure the necessary and an invitation will be send to you from the system by email.

Best regards,

Ole
--
ole.frendved.hansen AT deic.dk
DeIC, Danish e-Infrastructure Cooperation, www.deic.dk

Den 20/11/2013 kl. 08.52 skrev Rasmus Vinge <rvinge AT science.au.dk>
:

HI

We would like to be CAT developer for the University of Aarhus eduraom.
So our users have an easy setup tool for eduraom.

I am responsible for the wireless network at Aarhus University. 20,000 users and 2,400 AP

Ole Frendved Hansen is our contact at DeiC Denmark.

Med venlig hilsen

Rasmus Vinge
Netværks Administrator

Bygning: 5124-135
Mobil tlf: 23 38 22 99
E-mail: rvinge AT science.au.dk
AU IT
Katrinebjergvej 107
8200 Århus N
Tlf: 87 15 01 12
E-mail: it AT au.dk
http:// www.au.dk/auit

<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>