cat-users - Re: [cat-users] CAT and iOS 7 profile

Re: [cat-users] CAT and iOS 7 profile

  • From: "Francisco J. Medina Jiménez" <fran AT ugr.es>
  • To: josu.gil AT ehu.es
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] CAT and iOS 7 profile
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 10:30:52 +0200

Hello,

Well, in our CAT progile we have the Root CA at IdP level configuration (EAP global config), and we've added the rest of chain certs at profile level configuration (profile EAP options).
I don't know if order matters, because in any case, our modified installers doesn't have any cert selected (root or intermediate).

Thanks for your information.

Greetings.