cat-users - [cat-users] Is it possible to have an unattended installer?

[cat-users] Is it possible to have an unattended installer?

  • From: Josu Gil Arriortua <josu.gil AT ehu.es>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Is it possible to have an unattended installer?
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:26:00 +0200

in our institution there is a need for an unattended installer in order to "automagically" install all the corporative software in our sysprep images just as we always have done. Right now the securew2 dialog asking for credentials is the only "thing" stopping us to get it working.

I ask you all just before getting my hands "dirty" with nsis & eduroam CAT packages which maybe it is not the right thing to do but ......... the quick way.

Greetings,

Josu Gil.
UPV/EHU

  • [cat-users] Is it possible to have an unattended installer?, Josu Gil Arriortua, 09/13/2013