cat-users - Re: [cat-users] EAP-TTLS

Re: [cat-users] EAP-TTLS

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Tomasz Machynia <tomasz.machynia AT umed.wroc.pl>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] EAP-TTLS
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:32:58 +0200

Thisnan English only list, hoverer as it ens some people here speak Polish.

windows Phone currently seems to support only PEAP. What's more, we are not
aware of any configuration method we could use. We know that Microsoft have a
commetial product allowing to do a preconfiguration, but it is nit documented
how this is done wnd so far we seem to be stuck.

So wath this space for any news, but at this moment we do not have anything
specific.

Tomasz

-----
Tomasz Wolniewicz

Dnia 11 wrz 2013 o godz. 13:31 Tomasz Machynia
<tomasz.machynia AT umed.wroc.pl>