cat-users - Re: [cat-users] IPAD download issue

Re: [cat-users] IPAD download issue

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: aaron street <aaron.street AT pirbright.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] IPAD download issue
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:17:02 +0200

> I have an issue that when I go to download a profile using the IPAD, I
> get a
>
> “Cannot open page
> Frame Load Interrupted”
>
> Error message, I read it’s something about the format of the URL that
> the page is generating but is there any more you can tell me about why I
> get this error?

sorry to hear that this one doesn't work for you. I understand this is
about the IdP "The Pirbright Institute" (UK)?

Due t not having an iPad at my disposal, I've just downloaded the
profile on an iPhone with Safari (iOS 6), and it opens just fine.

The filename is also very harmless, no exotic characters, so I'm a bit
at loss when it comes to reproducing this error.

The only thing I found using DDG was an Apple support communities
discussion which was years old and ended in "Fixed in iOS 4.xx".

Are you using the most recent version of iOS on the iPad; and which
generation of iPad is this?

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche