cat-users - Re: [cat-users] mobileconfig issue

Re: [cat-users] mobileconfig issue

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: David Duchscher <daved AT me.com>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] mobileconfig issue
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 08:56:11 +0200

> Do you have a release date for 1.0.3 yet?

Well, before releasing we have to run a translation round to get all
strings translated into their proper languages.

If the issue is urgent for you, we could also produce a hotfix to be
applied to cat.eduroam.org's 1.0.2 though. It's already now running
"1.0.2 + benefits" with a couple extra patches.

I'm not a fan of doing things Friday near EOB though, so we could apply
such a hotfix beginning of next week. Does that sound good?

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche