cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Issues with German IdPs on cat.eduroam.org Portal

Re: [cat-users] Issues with German IdPs on cat.eduroam.org Portal

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Julian Ruf <julian.ruf AT tuebingen.mpg.de>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Issues with German IdPs on cat.eduroam.org Portal
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 10:14:16 +0200

DFN operates a seperate software instance of the CAT software
exclusively for German institutions.

Basically, Germany is served under their own URL; everyone else is
served under https://cat.eduroam.org

This mailing list can help you with questions about the CAT software and
the cat.eduroam.org instance of that software; for specific questions
about the instance of eduroam Germany you will have to contact DFN.

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1