cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Dane do bazy eduroam CAT.

Re: [cat-users] Dane do bazy eduroam CAT.

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net, Grzegorz Siedlecki <Grzegorz.Siedlecki AT up.wroc.pl>, Katarzyna Kolarczyk <katarzyna.kolarczyk AT up.wroc.pl>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Dane do bazy eduroam CAT.
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:25:15 +0200

I have already answered this locally.
Problem is that we seem to have a local communication mixup. The eduroam administrators for this particular institution are on a Polish list to which the information about CAT was sent many times. The question was asked by members of IT stuff form that institution who are NOT eduroam admins (at least according to our papers).
Tomasz

W dniu 2013-05-13 15:04,
A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
pisze:
Hi,

mam pytanie dotyczace dodania Uniwersytetu Przyrodniczego we Wroclawiu do
bazy eduroam CAT. Jak wyglada proces dodawania danych do Panstwa bazy??
federations populate the eduroam database. the eduroam database then feeds
info to the CAT allowing sites to be configured and have admin. usually
each institution within the federation provides the federation level with
site information....once thats there (eg realm, name, admin details) eduroam
CAT access is the next step. maybe your polish federation just send you an
eduroam CAT invite at this point?

alan

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576