cat-users - Re: [cat-users] does not appear my institution

Re: [cat-users] does not appear my institution

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Jose Luis Quiroz <jquiroz AT inictel-uni.edu.pe>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] does not appear my institution
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 23:03:23 +0200

Hi Jose Luis,
W dniu 09.05.2013 22:44, Jose Luis Quiroz pisze:
> Dear Cat-user eduroam friends
>
> We request your support
> My institution INICTEL-UNI (PERU) does not appear in the list of
> institutions to download the installer. The installer has been generated
> before, and did not give me the option to enter the logo of my institution.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Jose Luis Quiroz A.

To add the logo you need to go into edition of your IdP settings, and
then in the General Information you click Add new option and select a
logo image and then select the atual file which will be uploaded to CAT.

If your configuration is complete then you should turn on the
production-ready flag. This is done separately for each profile. You
need to go into editing of profile properties and add a new option which
is called production-ready or a translated equivalent. You need to check
the checkbox that will appear and save the changes. An institution will
only appear on the list when it has at least one fully configured and
production-ready profile.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication
Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576