cat-users - [cat-users] CAT question

[cat-users] CAT question

  • From: Tom Ivar Myren <tom.myren AT uninett.no>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net, Øystein Gyland <oystegy AT usit.uio.no>
  • Subject: [cat-users] CAT question
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 12:32:06 +0200

Hi,
I am forwarding a question / request form on of our institutions.
When enabling anonymous outer ID, is it possible to include realm
"anonymous AT myorg.no"
and let this be mirrored in the profiles?
At present only "anonymous" is transferred to Win clients.

We have seen the footnote that the suffix is derived from the username
input, but can this be changed? Or is it a good reason for this "feature"?

Mvh
Tom Myren
UNINETT AS - 7465 Trondheim, tlf. 73 55 79 00 - fax 73 55 79 01
Direkte innvalg 73 55 79 14 - mobil 92600199
http://www.uninett.no