cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Generating eduroam configurations for Windows 7 and 8 fail

Re: [cat-users] Generating eduroam configurations for Windows 7 and 8 fail

  • From: Sami Niemimäki <sami.niemimaki AT hiit.fi>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Generating eduroam configurations for Windows 7 and 8 fail
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:25:57 +0200

Sorry, there is a mistake in the subject. It was actually Windows XP and
7 which failed.

Also there is other minor problem, the configuration files are named:
eduroam-W8-HIfITH.exe
eduroam-HIfITH-.mobileconfig
eduroam-MacOS-HIfITH-.mobileconfig
eduroam-linux-HIfITH-.sh

there seems to be two extra characters in the name; 'f' in the middle of
HIIT and '-' in the end of the OS X, iOS and Linux configuration names.

--
Sami Niemimäki
GSM: +358 50 384 1580