cat-users - [cat-users] TKIP and AES

[cat-users] TKIP and AES

  • From: Mark.Curtin <Mark.Curtin AT lit.ie>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] TKIP and AES
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:40:48 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-IE, en-US

Hi Guys,

Let me first congratulate you on a fantastic utility, I am currently testing for Limerick Institute of Technology. Just one question though, can it be configured to use AES (WPA2) instead of TKIP ? I know this can be done retrospectively by manually editing the settings but is there any way to build the client with it?

Regards,

Mark Curtin

Senior Technical Officer

Network Support Group