cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Existing root certificate generates warning

Re: [cat-users] Existing root certificate generates warning

  • From: Louis Twomey <louis.twomey AT heanet.ie>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Existing root certificate generates warning
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 13:41:06 +0100

Thanks Tomasz, and Stefan. The beta1 code sounds like it does exactly what the
client wants. I'll ask them to test again with the current version and if
there
are any further issues I'll let you know.

Thanks again,
Louis.

--
HEAnet Limited
louis.twomey AT heanet.ie

--- Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail ---