cat-announce - [cat-announce] Mailing list address change ahead

cat-announce AT lists.geant.org

Subject: annoucements about the service and software of CAT

[cat-announce] Mailing list address change ahead

  • From: annoucements about the service and software of CAT <cat-announce AT geant.net>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, cat-devel AT geant.net, cat-core-devel AT geant.net, cat-announce AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-announce] Mailing list address change ahead
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:34:19 +0100

Hello,

we have just been informed that all CAT-related mailing lists will
change their list address soon. This was not requested from the CAT
developer side; it's an externally induced operational necessity.

You can continue to use the existing lists until 10 Nov 2015.

On the day of 11 Nov 2015, the mailing list will be unreliable - there
is no guarantee that postings from that day will go anywhere.

From 12 Nov 2015 onwards, the new mailing list address are:

cat-users AT lists.geant.org
cat-devel AT lists.geant.org
cat-core-devel AT lists.geant.org
cat-announce AT lists.geant.org

The old addresses will from then on send a helpful bounce message
explaining that the new addresses should be used instead.

Your subscription information will be ported, and you do not have to
take any action. However, if you have a local mail filter for the
mailing lists, you will need to adapt that filter to match the new
addresses.

I will get in touch with Operations to change the mailing list mention
on the CAT website and hope we can arrange for a synchronous change on
the day of 11 Nov.

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université
L-4365 Esch-sur-Alzette

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

recipient's key is known to me

  • [cat-announce] Mailing list address change ahead, annoucements about the service and software of CAT, 10/29/2015